We all know that no outfit is complete without a few accessories. I love that a few accessories here and there can completely change a whole outfit and be a statement in themselves. From jewellery to shoes, to bags and sunglasses – there are so many options you’re spoilt for choice. Here’s a run down of some brilliant accessories to complete any outfit.
With summer coming, we can finally shed our thick winter attire and let our more vibrant shelves shine. Once we have done the usual beauty necessities such as hair removal and fake tanning, there are some fantastic accessories out there to jazz up any outfit. While you reacquaint yourself with lost realms of your wardrobe, such as the T-shirts and open-toe shoes, accessories are also key to a sunshine look. Without a chunky knit on, you can finally show off your new necklace, watch or bracelet – engraved beautifully thanks to your stone setting. And that’s before we even start considering updating our sunglasses.
With the sunshine getting us all excited, we’ve decided to create a list of some gorgeous, high-quality accessories that will see you through the whole season and beyond. We think these luxury pieces would look fab with any outfit. But what about you? Do you have your eye on any key accessories for the summer? We’d love to hear about them.
- Have you heard of Helloice? They have a range of fantastic accessories for men and women. I love the subtle letter necklaces, which are really on trend. You could choose your own letter or go for someone special’s. This could make a fantastic gift too – how thoughtful would it be to receive something like this?
- If you’re after some serious arm candy, then an iced out watch is perfect for you. They’re such a fantastic statement piece that will definitely get you noticed.
- Now the sun’s out, how about updating your sunglass collection? Chunky frames are very much the vibe for this summer, and I’m currently lusting after a pair of Ray-Bans.
- With more than a touch of the 90s about them, Cuban link chain necklaces really make an impression and are super on trend. Pair with a block-colour top to really let them shine.
- Speaking of the 90s, a bum bag is perfect for festivals and gigs this summer. With space for your phone, essential makeup and yep, those sunnies, it’s everything you need. Bum bags have massively increased in popularity again in the last few years and I have built up quite an enviable collection!
- If the Cuban link chains are a bit on the heavy side for you, what about a tennis chain? They’re more on the subtle side and come in a range of gorgeous, vibrant colours. We’re very into the black and gold ones from Helloice.
So I hope you liked our suggestions? The world of fashion can be a minefield but I find accessories so much easier to style. They can make such a difference to an outfit, really transforming it from one season to the next. What accessories are you looking forward to buying this summer? Will you be pulling out some old favourites from last year too? I’ll no doubt have a mix of both old and new! Now bring on the sunshine…