Don’t fancy making Christmas dinner this year? We don’t blame you. It’s been one heck of a year to say the least! Whether it’s down to there being less people for you to cook for due to restrictions or because you would just rather someone else did it for you, thankfully there’s lots of Edinburgh restaurants offering Christmas dinner at home for delivery or collection this year.
We’ve pulled together a list of all restaurants we are aware of who are offering Christmas dinner for delivery or collection in Edinburgh and the Lothians. As we become aware of more eateries offering festive delivery we shall add them to the list. Of course if you know of any not on the list then please let us know and we’ll add them in.
*We’ve done our best to provide accurate information where available. However please check the full details on the restaurants website and contact them directly if you have any queries.*
Edinburgh Restaurants Offering Christmas Dinner at Home
- From my table to yours by James McNeish
- ‘A Christmas Parcel’ for £65 available to collect on 23rd December in Leith. Click here for full details.
- The Wee Restaurant
- ‘Christmas Day Feast’ for £30 per person. Limited availability. Order for delivery or collection on Christmas Eve. Click here for full details.
- The Little Chartroom
- ‘Festive Feasts’ four course Christmas Day menu for £165 (serves two people) and five course New Year’s Eve menu for £185 (serves two people) both come with half bottle of fizz and a bottle of wine. Click here for full details.
- ‘Contini Christmas at Home’ four course Christmas Dinner for £50 per person. Available for delivery or collection from Contini on George Street on Christmas Eve. Click here for full details.
- 21212 are supporting their top suppliers Wellocks for a range of Christmas food delivered to your home (click here for more info), and Braehead Foods for a four course Christmas meal for £150 (serves 4 to 6). Email email@example.com or call 0345 22 21212 or 0131 523 1030 to book. *21212 will devolve 10% of the Christmas dinner profit to Edinburgh Children’s Hospital Charity.
- The Pantryman
- ‘Pantry Christmas Dinner’ delivery on Christmas Eve (limited availability) or 23rd. £24 per person. Order early to avoid disappointment. Click here for full details.
- ‘Hickory @ Home Christmas Dinner’ 3 course menu for £60. Vegetarian options and a full Vegan Christmas Dinner option. Click here for full details.
- ‘Leftfield Christmas Feast’ four courses for £80 which serves two people. Available for collection on Christmas Eve from 11am – 1pm. Click here for full details.
- Côte at Home
- ‘Festive Dining Box’ for £79.95 serving four to six including turkey and all the trimmings. Delivered to your door ready to pop in the oven. Click here for full details.
- Angels Wings (Angels with Bagpipes)
- ‘Angels Wings Christmas Day’ four courses for £50 or 5 courses for £55. Collection or Delivery on Christmas Eve. Click here for full details.
- ‘Festive Boxes’ five courses available from £125 (serves two). Free delivery. Click here for full details.
- First Coast
- ‘Christmas at Home’ four courses for £30 per person. Also full vegetarian option. Deliveries and collections on 23rd and 24th from 9am – 6pm. Click here for full details.
- ‘The Festive Box’ for £165 (serves two people). Available for delivery from 3rd – 30th December (at time of writing). Click here for full details.
- Jo’s Kitchen
- ‘Jo’s Kitchen Christmas Dinner’ for £27.50 per person (£15 for Children) minimum order of four portions. Delivery will take place (within East Lothian) on Christmas Eve. Click here for full details.
- Kyloe on the Corner
- ‘Kyloe Christmas Dinner at Home in Partnership with Mclarens on the Corner’ available for collection from Mclarens on the Corner in Morningside or Delivery available for £5. Click here for full details.
- Root to Market
- Selection of Christmas Food available to pre-order now. Free delivery within EH1 – EH17 or collection available from the Secret Herb Garden. Click here for full details.
- Saltire Hospitality
- ‘A Proper Festive Feast’ from £15 per person (minimum order of 2 portions). Vegetarian options available on request. Click here for full details.
I’m sure you’ll agree that’s a pretty tasty selection! We will do our best to update this list if more offers become available. Please let us know in the comments below if there’s anyone we have missed. Merry Christmas!